[MPlayer-cygwin] gui suggestions and buggyness!

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 00:48:56 CET 2006

> when playing a movie in fullscreen, hit the L key and it brings up
> the
> 'add file' dialog
> but the movie freezes and the dialog box is behind the video so it
> kinda
> brings mplayer
> to a halt. can it be disabled while playing or while playing in
> fullscreen (this goes
> for all other program boxes that come while in fullscreen mode)

Fixed, SendMessage waits for the command to finish executing before
returning, so it's replaced with PostMessage. I also modified it to
bring you out of fullscreen when you bring up those dialogs from input
commands. The dialogs may still show up behind the subwindow, but this
is because the subwindow needs SetForegroundWindow() to maintain
keyboard events.

> is it possible to automatically exit when done playing the video(s)?

Hrmmm, haven't really looked at that. That sort of defeats the purpose
of the gui though :)

> also the mplayer logo box says mplayer 0.90 under MPlayer :)
> other than that it looks great! thanks a ton!

Logo box? which skin are you using?

New patch posted on mplayer-dev-eng which fixes those dialog errors.

Regards,
Erik