[MPlayer-cygwin] Win32 gui updates

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 00:50:33 CET 2006

> Which then begs for the question: Why did you change the license (on
> somebody else's code)?

To whom are you referring this question? If you're asking me, I didn't
change the license on anything. I had always done my work continuing on
the assumption it was GPL. Gianluigi had added the copyright info, and
I hadn't really paid much attention to it (probably a mistake).
Nonetheless, I believe he had pasted an older block of text (hence the
wrong address for the FSF) which was supposed to be a GPL notice.

In any case, the latest version has been updated with a proper GPL
notice. I think it was just a simple mistake, sorry for any confusion.

Regards,
Erik

Attached is the latest so far, most major bugs should be fixed. Have
also added support for runtime aspect switching (including any obscure
aspects bound to keys in input.conf).