[MPlayer-cygwin] Slave mode

Turbos X turbos10 at interia.pl
Mon Jan 9 00:53:53 CET 2006

Hellow!
Sorry for my English.
1. Is any example runing mplayer in slave mode?
I serch internet and find link to http://www.mplayerhq.hu/~faust3/gui/ on this list. But this link dont work(The requested URL /~faust3/gui/ was not found on this server). Wher I can find any gui example?

2. I try this code, bat it don%u2019t work. I gets comment on console but mplayer ignore it.

#include <iostream>
#include <windows.h>
using namespace std;
int main()
{

    STARTUPINFO si;
    PROCESS_INFORMATION pi;
    SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES sa;
    ZeroMemory( &sa, sizeof(sa) );
    sa.nLength=sizeof(sa);
    sa.bInheritHandle=true;
    ZeroMemory( &si, sizeof(si) );
    si.cb = sizeof(si);
    ZeroMemory( &pi, sizeof(pi) );
    // Start the child process.
    if( !CreateProcess("N:\\dp\\binary\\mplayer.exe",
                       "  -slave -quiet N:\\dp\\binary\\t.mpg",
                       &sa,NULL,true,0,NULL,NULL,&si,&pi )
      )
    {
        printf( "CreateProcess failed (%d).\n", GetLastError() );
        return 0;
    }
    HANDLE std_out=GetStdHandle(STD_OUTPUT_HANDLE);
    char* lpBuffer="mute\0"; DWORD aaa;
    for(int a=0;a<2;a  )
    {
        Sleep(5000);
        WriteFile(std_out,lpBuffer,5,&aaa,NULL);
    }
    WaitForSingleObject( pi.hProcess, INFINITE );
    CloseHandle( pi.hProcess );
    CloseHandle( pi.hThread );
    return 0;
}