[MPlayer-cygwin] Compile error with '--disable-mencoder'

Frank Aurich fa859178 at inf.tu-dresden.de
Tue Dec 5 14:27:41 CET 2006

Hi there,

I've noticed this problem a while ago, but due to the high amount of check-ins
lately I figured it's gonna go away sooner or later.
Well, it didn't, so I make this bug report ;)

I just did a fresh checkout from SVN (dev-SVN-r21508-3.4.5), no additional
patches applied at all.

I configured using './configure --disable-mencoder' followed by a simple 'make'

I rarely need mencoder and therefore decided to exclude it from being built
everytime.

I attached a log with the error messages, stemming from allformats.c

Frank