[MPlayer-cygwin] svn 21398 - (1) tries to call libcddb, (2) Win32 GUI does no

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 15:43:30 CET 2006

Erik Lunchpail wrote:

> > " make distclean;./configure --prefix=/mingw --enable-static
> > --enable-gui
> > --codecsdir=codecs > bugreport/configure.txt 2>&1; make"
> >
> > gives the exact same error. I also removed --enable-menu. Anyway, I
> > need
> > --enable-debug=3 for when I find a bug that I feel like reporting.
> >
> > I later did a fresh svn checkout (r21405), but I stil get the same
> > error.
> >

>I think it's --enable-debug=3 that's giving you the error. Try
>compiling without it.

I *did* configure without it. I included my most recent  command line in my
post:
./configure --prefix=/mingw --enable-static --enable-gui --codecsdir=codecs

I was just pointing out that in addition to taking out --enable-debug, I
*also* removed --enable-menu. I did not expect that removing --enable-debug
would cause undeclared variables to declare themselves, and it did not.

Whether I --enable-debug or not, I get the exact same error, and compilation
will proceed if I take out --enable-gui, that is , when I configure with
--prefix=/mingw --enable-static --codecsdir=codecs