[MPlayer-cygwin] [ANNOUNCE] [FINALLY] A new version of cygmp!

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Tue Aug 15 23:45:55 CEST 2006

Hello,
On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 03:34:27PM -0500, Joey Parrish wrote:
> I've finally put together a new package for cygmp.  I've been swamped
> for a long, long time with work.
>
> Project page:
> http://armory.nicewarrior.org/projects/cygmp/

About 21.theora.patch, are you using libtheora dll? Because it works
fine for me with static linking (when internal tremor is enabled)...
I'd also reconsider changing the framedrop default. I heard reports that
even "normal" (i.e. not hard-) framedropping can cause crashes with
H.264.
And about 46.dxmisc.patch, the DefWindowProc making "ding", I think
that's because you're not supposed to call DefWindowProc when you
handled the event. So if you call it, it assumes that the application
does not support that action. Does that make sense?

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger