[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: startup config

PBVillaflores at smart.com.ph PBVillaflores at smart.com.ph
Sat Apr 8 18:24:18 CEST 2006

The suggestion on osdlevel worked but I had to stick in the registry
entry for mplayer app under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT to get it to run as part
of every startup.  Just wondering if there is another way.  Is there a
config file that holds startup options?

Also, is there an option that controls the video window size?