[MPlayer-cygwin] Winvidix 3DLabs GLINT R3/Permedia3 driver trying to use fullscreen. NOVIRUS

Daniel Joensson nightrun at hotpop.com
Wed Sep 28 23:11:57 CEST 2005

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:25:41 +0200, Reimar Döffinger
<Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de> wrote:

> Hi,
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2005 at 07:58:28PM +0200, Daniel Joensson wrote:
>> More like
>>
>> --------------------------------|
>> ----------------------------|----
>> --------------------------|------
>> -------------------|-------------
>>
>> It seems completely random. It is like this no matter what
>
> Something similar to this happens with HDTV videos even with the x.org
> driver. I think there was something else... try frame-stepping ('.'
> key) and tell us what you see.
>
> Greetings,
> Reimar Döffinger

Hi. This is a bit awkward now because this whole distortion seems to
have blown away with the wind or something. Don't know if it's because
I installed the dhahelper or something but for some reason I can no
longer replicate it. Suddenly I can increase size how much I want and
it still looks correct. :/

I thank you all for your help.

Daniel Joensson