[MPlayer-cygwin] Compilation problem

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Tue Sep 6 14:29:39 CEST 2005

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 14:07:37 +0200
oliver.henning at nextiraone.de wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> i am having problems compiling MPlayer CVS20050806 on MinGW32. The
> compiled exe is 3.7 MB, but if I play an avi, I get sound, but no
> picture.
> Attached is my configure file. What is missing?
>
> Thanks,
> Oliver

its best to use mplayer's configure script let it do the thinking
you may enable or disable something important, enable forces
mplayer to compile even if those libs arent installed.

also, we need the end of your configure output(not input) and maybe a
complete copy/paste output of mplayer -v yourfile.avi

-compn