[MPlayer-cygwin] GUI frontends for Windows comparison

Stephen Carroll stephen.carroll at audioarch.co.uk
Mon May 30 21:01:45 CEST 2005

I use the gui of http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php
And would use it over any of the rest.
The best part I find is the look (important to some windows users) as
you can use the same skins on linux and windows.
The only things I find its missing are a prefrences section as opposed
to editing the config file and maybe in the prefrences section there
could be an extra command line box to add in extra command lines like
other guis have. But other than that it does everything the linux gui does.

Stephen