[MPlayer-cygwin] -dvd-device problem

Michael Dürig michid at gmail.com
Fri May 20 19:25:18 CEST 2005

Ok this works on w2k with cygwin! Dont know about MinGW. One point
though: With ./mplayer -dvd-device f:/dvdfiles/mymovie dvd:// I get
the message "libdvdread: Couldn't find device name." This is due to
the fact, that dev_name and auth_drive both are null and mplayer falls
back to DVDOpenPath( path ). To me the message doesn't seem helpful.
There should be some other message telling the user that mplayer will
try to DVDOpenPath.

Michael