[MPlayer-cygwin] volume controll problem

Vizi Gabor vizi at csucs.net
Sun Jun 5 19:28:15 CEST 2005

The volume controll (9 and 0) dont work right for me. If i press one of
them the volume will almost quiet until i dont press any other controll
key (an example a arrow for the seek + or -) This happend with the myself
compiled mplayer (cvs and pre7 too), with the windows release also (i
downloaded the exe from the mplayer hompage). The last version where the
volume controll work fine for me, the pre5...

KWS