[MPlayer-cygwin] libdvdread: Can't seek to block

Eric Boudrand ebo2002fr at yahoo.fr
Sat Jul 9 20:17:54 CEST 2005

Hi,

FYI, I had issue with mplayer 1.0 pre7 under XP. Each time I tried to read
title 2 of any DVD on my laptop I had error "libdvdread: Can't seek to
block".

I have applied Sherpya's patch to CVS sources and compiled them. The issue
disappeared. I have downloaded the patch at the following URL :
http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer/patches/dvd_seek_mingw.diff
http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer/misc/types.h

In fact, it can also work by only copying types.h to mingw/include/sys/
before compiling.

thanks to Sherpya.

Eric