[MPlayer-cygwin] mplayer kengking-version urls

Milan Gurjanov miksha at uns.ns.ac.yu
Fri Jan 28 23:29:30 CET 2005

Hello, Unknown Guy !                               Friday, January 28, 2005.   23:08:37

On day Friday, January 28, 2005 you wrote:

> First, I supplied a link to the forum where Chinese people are actively
> discussing his release. So if you are looking to contact him, I suggest
> you take your time and have a look there.

The link you supplied goes to TRANSLATED page, no idiograms at all. No
relevant info, though. But as every other page can be translated the
same way, I suppose some relevant info can be found.

> Third, someone was asking for the sources. The urls I supplied include
> such.

Thank you for the link of the source code. I just couldn't find it on
my own. (:

--
Kind regards,
          Milan           mailto:miksha at uns.ns.ac.yu