[MPlayer-cygwin] -=[ Few Questions ]=-

Milan Gurjanov miksha at uns.ns.ac.yu
Mon Jan 24 00:10:19 CET 2005

Hello, Diego !                               Sunday, January 23, 2005.   23:52:53

On day Sunday, January 23, 2005 you wrote:

> I maintain the documentation and generally react quickly to
> suggestions and requests for improvements.  I'm always happy to get
> feedback.

That's nice to hear! As soon as I'm with some spare time, I will send
you my critics. MPlayer was the only OSS application for which authors
acctually said something like this:

STANDARD DISCLAIMER
       Use  only at your own risk!  There may be errors and inac-
       curacies that could be damaging to  your  system  or  your
>      eye.   Proceed  with  caution, and although this is highly
>      unlikely, the authors don't take  any  responsibility  for
>      that!

I really respect that! I hope you meant it, even it sounds a bit funny.(:

--
Kind Regards,
          Milan           mailto:miksha at uns.ns.ac.yu