[MPlayer-cygwin] -=[ Few Questions ]=-

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 23:19:33 CET 2005

 --- Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> Milan Gurjanov writes:
> >
> > On day Friday, January 21, 2005 you wrote:
> >
> > > No idea how they did it, afair the xbox guys use
> a mplayer.dll, too. Maybe you
> > > can ask them.
> >
> > Yes, I now about XBMC with MPlayer.dll support for
> XBox and that was
> > the second place to ask, after this one. That
> "in_mplayer" project
> > doesn't have any contact address, e-mail, site or
> whatever. So, that
> > one is a dead end. I thought someone here would
> now, but... I won't
> > blench from it. Thanks anyway.
>
> Maybe look at their project page:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/inmplayer/

Try this one, it seems to work. It's basically just a
patch against the mplayer Makefile that will apply to
current CVS. Download the in_mplayer src, and copy
dll.c into the mplayer top directory, and apply this
patch. I basically just looked at the Makefile that
came with in_mplayer and added the changes by hand to
the current Makefile. I have no idea if it works, but
it makes the dll fine :)

Regards,
Erik