[MPlayer-cygwin] Problem with the -wid Switch under Win32 with DirectX

NoiseEHC NoiseEHC at freemail.hu
Mon Jan 17 21:13:54 CET 2005

Hi!

Currenty MPlayer does not have an usable win32 player (since the MPlayer
Control is slow like hell...).
My intention was to develop an "official" player which can consume the
skins and does not depend on
any library (GTK or MFC or QT). Today I have created a Delphi player to
play a little with the slave mode
but I do not think that it would remain since not too much people could
update the code...
So nevermind... :)

ps:
"Official" would mean to be part of the win32 distribution.