WG: [MPlayer-cygwin] Qtx support under Windows?

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Sat Jan 15 20:53:43 CET 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 22:42, Gianluigi Tiesi wrote:
> I've made the full patch, please test it on linux, too many
> reboots for today ;)
>
> I think win32 stuff can be cleaned a bit.

Ok, I just tested it and it seems to work fine (even for the files that
require to load other quicktime dlls).

However we should sort out first why FreeLibrary is not called for the qtx
dlls. It did not cause any problems for me on both linux and windows.
Arpi, can you comment on this?
If it works we could do FreeLibrary(quicktime_qts), directly after loading
qtmlClient.dll
Please also add a small comment explaining this hack.