AW: [MPlayer-cygwin] Qtx support under Windows?

Manfred Lindenmaier manfred.lindenmaier at imp-m.de
Wed Jan 12 11:55:22 CET 2005

Thanks for you help...

... I followed your instructions and even added the codecs to the file codecs.conf... But as u supposed my codec is not supported ether ...
I think it must be possible to add it (Without recompiling the complete player).

I think I better give u some more information about the codec and it's benefits. I've got a "blackmagic"-card. I often like to have some high-resolution-pics from scenes on my video. So this card saves the complete movie in a special codec that delivers real good pics (after a simple deinterlacing-routine) which can be printed in real good quality...

The codec is to be found under http://www.blackmagic-design.com/site/techsupport.htm.

I hope you can give me advise how to embed this codec into the mplayer...

Thanks,
Manfred Lindenmaier (alias hopfish)
manfredlindenmaier at nerdshack.com