[MPlayer-cygwin] [patch] small hddraw_dll cleanup

Rune Petersen rune.mail-list at mail.tele.dk
Thu Jan 6 18:30:48 CET 2005

Hi,
It works on win2k I don't see why it shouldn't work on other versions.

we have 2 handles to the dll-file:
   - one though the ddraw headers.
   - and the one made in Directx_InitDirectDraw().

when you remove on handle you don't unload the dll.

In effect the change is more cosmetic than functional.

Rune Petersen