[MPlayer-cygwin] MPlayer MinGW HOWTO

Xie Bo bxie at sjtu.edu.cn
Sun Feb 13 18:04:14 CET 2005

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/codecs.html#aac says
----------
If you use gcc 3.2 which fails to compile our internal FAAD or want to use the external library for some other reason, download the library from the download page and pass --enable-external-faad to configure.
And AFAIK,MinGW-3.1.0-1.exe has gcc 3.2 build-in, then it can not compile internal FAAD.

Best Regards,
Xie Bo