[MPlayer-cygwin] Sascha's gui with fixes and minor additions.

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 08:14:43 CET 2005

 --- Gianluigi Tiesi <mplayer at netfarm.it> wrote:
> Ok now it's fixed, and I think is almost clean to be
> applicable to the
> main tree, the structure is more compact and it's
> located in
> Gui/win32, I would to fix some other things, but I
> don't want to
> duplicate your work.
> The address for the updated patch is the same.
> I've added also copyright info for each file.

Feel free to fix whatever you'd like :), it's not
mine, you're better off posing that to Sascha. I'm
still learning how to program, so my contributions
will be limited and my code messy. I will try to keep
the structure you have it at now and will just try to
send you diff's of things i've added should you
prefer.

Regards,
Erik