[MPlayer-cygwin] Sascha's gui with fixes and minor additions.

Gianluigi Tiesi mplayer at netfarm.it
Thu Feb 10 06:18:13 CET 2005

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 08:17:00PM -0500, Erik Lunchpail wrote:
>  --- Gianluigi Tiesi <mplayer at netfarm.it> wrote:
> > I've fixed some stuff, and made patch standalone and
> > integrable in the
> > source tree, patch is downloadable at
> >
> http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer/patches/win32_gui.diff.bz2
> >

> Hrmm odd, for some reason with the way you have the
> code separated, playback is getting interrupted. I'll
> open a file and it will just sit there. I applied the
> point.x and point.y change and added stdio.h and
> stdlib.h to skinbrowser.c to the my original
> attachment, and playback is fine. I'm not sure what's
> going on there.
>
> Regards,
> Erik

True :( I've noticed same thing, I've made a full cleanup to code,
but I still have this problem. Seams mplayer core doesn't get
initialized.

Please work on: http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer/patches/win32_gui.diff.bz2
if you can.
I've rewritten some code and cleaned up a bit.
Regards

--
Gianluigi Tiesi <sherpya at netfarm.it>
EDP Project Leader