[MPlayer-cygwin] Ogg/Vorbis support

Thomas Plank tplank at gmx.at
Tue Feb 1 16:09:05 CET 2005

Diego Biurrun (diego at biurrun.de) wrote:

> I suppose it did not help then.  Remove it anyway, it's evil.

Aha, and what's the reason why it is there? :-)
The CVS Version also has a codecs.conf in .../etc

> No idea what might be wrong.

I solved the problem.
After installing libogg and libvorbis in /usr/local/... AND disabling the
internal tremor it worked.
Nevertheless, the tremor seems to be defect, at least here mplayer is not
able to play an ogg file with the vorbis-tremor.

Thanks for the ideas.

Last question: When I specify some other libs with
--with-extraincdir=DIR
--with-extralibdir=DIR
is it possible to put *everything* in one dir?
I mean, all the .a and .h files together and configure will find them?
Or must I separate the header-files and the libs?
And is it possible to put more libs (e.g. from different programs)
together in one, let's say "libdir", and point to it via
--with-extralibdir=DIR?
--
mfg Thomas