[MPlayer-cygwin] MeWiG - new release/features

Hans-Carl Oberdalhoff hco at gmx.de
Mon Sep 20 06:07:06 CEST 2004

Hello everyone,

MeWiG, a Windows GUI for the MEncoder has reached version 0.004.

Since its initial release (the last time, I postet here ;) ), it got the
following new features:

- Support for Encoding directly from DVD (also a little dvd-dumper, for
those, who can't wait ;) )
- Support for multiple input files (Encode all files in a dir. with same
settings) (usefull i.e. for grabbed tv series, DV material...)
- Ability to set the encoder-priority ("nicing")
- Ability to shutdown the machine after encoding

You can grab MeWiG 0.004 at http://hco.dyndns.org/mewig

Please let me know, if you encounter problems, find it usefull or want a
feature to be set on the wishlist.

wbr,
Hans-Carl Oberdalhoff