[MPlayer-cygwin] win32 GUI

Joseph Miller joseph at tidetamerboatlifts.com
Fri Sep 17 18:04:45 CEST 2004

On Friday 17 September 2004 10:14 am, Shachar Raindel wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:14:25 -0400, Joseph Miller
>
> <joseph at tidetamerboatlifts.com> wrote:
> > No Sascha, I had not received that message but it was very helpful.  I
> > will work on it an hopefully have something by next week (my boss sent me
> > to work on a different project, but I'll get back to this soon ;-)).
> >
> > I'll have to work on the audio only files.  I hadn't even thought about
> > that because the modifications I had to make were only for a video
> > player.  It shouldn't be too complicated though, right? (hehe).
> >
> > I do want to do whatever I need to get this into CVS because otherwise
> > I'll have to keep track of three different versions (CVS original, CVS
> > diff, and our in-house custom player which has some different
> > functionality) so just let me know whatever it is that I need to do.  I
> > appreciate the pointers.
>
> Just a friendly reminder - MPlayer is GPL software, and as such, you
> must distribute the source files alongside any modified version of the
> player (including your own modifications)
>
>     Cheers,
>     Shachar

Not a problem, I just didn't see any reason to post the rest of the player to
this particular list.  It is basically a player for encrypted content for the
purposes of selling content, but not the player.  I will happily release the
source to anyone whom I release the player to, but the implementation is not
such that it would be beneficial to the general public.  However, if anyone
had any ideas about the best way to do this with open source software that
would be feasible, I would gladly work towards a release for the general
public.

Thanks,
-Joseph