[MPlayer-cygwin] win32 GUI

Joseph Miller joseph at tidetamerboatlifts.com
Wed Sep 15 18:14:25 CEST 2004

No Sascha, I had not received that message but it was very helpful.  I will
work on it an hopefully have something by next week (my boss sent me to work
on a different project, but I'll get back to this soon ;-)).

I'll have to work on the audio only files.  I hadn't even thought about that
because the modifications I had to make were only for a video player.  It
shouldn't be too complicated though, right? (hehe).

I do want to do whatever I need to get this into CVS because otherwise I'll
have to keep track of three different versions (CVS original, CVS diff, and
our in-house custom player which has some different functionality) so just
let me know whatever it is that I need to do.  I appreciate the pointers.

-Joseph