[MPlayer-cygwin] win32 GUI

Joseph Miller joseph at tidetamerboatlifts.com
Fri Sep 10 16:56:21 CEST 2004

Ok, I've got the patches here from the CVS that I downloaded for the win32 gui
that I made, and I also have a tar archive which contains another folder
which will need to be added to the source before compilation.  I have made a
lot of effort to comply with the requirements for submitting patches what
with all the string error checking, code formatting, etc.  The only thing
that I have not done is converted by debugging messages to mp_msg(), but
these are disabled by default and only compile on --enable-gui32-debugging.
I configured with similar to the following options (but I disabled all the
mmx/sse/fastmemcpy stuff):

./configure --target=i586-MINGW32 --cc="gcc -mno-cygwin" --disable-vidix
--disable-x11 --disable-termcap --enable-directx

make gave me an error in demux_audio.c on line 376 because of function isinf()
being unresolved which I promptly commented out and happily compiled anyways.

Please also note that this GUI was designed for the directx vo and though I
think it would compile without it, I don't really know what would happen.

I will be constantly updating this GUI because a project at my job requires a
custom media player (e.g. I have both the time and the fundage necessary to
work on this project) so please contact me if you have any comments,
questions, suggestions, or criticisms.  Please also let me know if there is
anything else that I need to work on in order to make this CVS-worthy.

This is my first attempt at releasing a patch for anything, here goes nothing.

-Joseph