[MPlayer-cygwin] Windows GUI addition

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Sep 10 12:03:24 CEST 2004

Joseph Miller writes:
> Ok, I've read the stuff on sending in a patch and I'm getting ready for all of
> that.  How do I modify the configure script as I need to add a
> --enable-windows-gui or something similar that will cause -DTTPLAYER and
> -mwindows to be added to the compile string?  Thanks.

Add a check to configure that defines something like WINGUI_CFLAGS and
add those flags to the compilation command in the relevant Makefile.
Just a pick a check in configure and do some copy and paste.

For the moment you could just hardcode those values in the Makefile.
We can fix up these details later on.

Diego