[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: mencoder under Windows

Chris Taylor chris at equate.dyndns.org
Thu Sep 9 00:19:34 CEST 2004

On Wed, September 8, 2004 7:24 pm, Stefan Gürtler said:

> [...]

I did indeed. See top of this message, that's what you can get
OE/Outlook-Quotefix to do.. Or whatever else you want. 'tis customisable
:-)
Best thing is that it automatically puts the cursor at the bottom of the
message if you set it to, which is cunning and useful. :-)

> I will have a look at it as soon as my tests are over.
> That is 30th of September.
>

> Stefan

Cool, good luck with them!

On a further note though, having just deleted my previous messages sig, I
think that the quotefix program will also removes sigs if you tell it to..
(or it might just do it.. Hazy on that one.. ;P )

Chris

--
There is no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast.