[MPlayer-cygwin] New package available! [RESEND]

compn tempn at twmi.rr.com
Wed Sep 8 00:25:53 CEST 2004

> On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 03:28:27PM -0400, compn wrote:
> > nice package! thanks for update!
> > where is "optional bedugging console " ?
> > (or can i get the regular output from your mplayer package?)
> > so i can see -vo help -ao help -vf help etc...
>
> -console option recreates the console window with all of MPlayer's
> console output.  Bedugging means debugging, but the word itself has
> a few bugs still.

-ao help reports this... so whats up?

Available audio output drivers:

press enter or click 'X' to close...

likewise -vo help

mplayer -vf help -console did the list and then
closed itself! ack! :)

> -nosplash to disable splash screen
> -noboxes to disable pop-up dialogs for error messages

console=yes likewise nosplash=yes in mplayer.ini
does not work... anyway to config these opts?

mplayer -vo help -console -nosplash still shows the splash

> > is live.com in this release? can you report the configure
> > opts in/for each package? (this goes for sascha too)
>
> Yes, live.com is included.

awesome :D here are some bugs for you...

> As for configure stuff, see:
>   http://armory.nicewarrior.org/projects/cygmp/configure-20040826
> This link is on the project page under "configuration files."
> Include config.h config.mak and configure.log, but let me know if
> you need something else, too.

thanks, i am blind on some websites!