[MPlayer-cygwin] Latest real codec dlls

Stefan Gürtler Stefan.guertler at stud.tum.de
Thu May 27 00:49:44 CEST 2004

Hi all
Who was able to figure out how to run the RealPlayer 9 dlls
drv[1,2,3,4]3260.dll?
Latest Realplayer come with yet again better optimized dlls. I have tryed to
get them working with mplayer, but just renaming the dlls does not work,
editing codecs.conf neither, and I could not work out the way the dlls are
addressed and the functions called in the sourcecode. My knowledge is just
too limeted.
Any chance to get some help on this, or even better, does someone want to
look into this?
With HFE2 there is a very nice filter for postprocessing, too.
Have a look here: http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75278

General information about RV10 can be obtained here:
http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=ab4d064025ff745a260a36132dd3abb8&thr
eadid=73035

Stefan