[MPlayer-cygwin] winvidix

Hammer László Hammerl at fibermail.hu
Wed May 12 11:05:33 CEST 2004

Hello Sascha,

Sunday, May 9, 2004, 7:20:26 PM, you wrote:

>> C:\mplayer\drivers\Nt>dhasetup.exe install
>> dhasetup (c) 2004 Sascha Sommer
>> Installing dhahelper...
>>
>> C:\mplayer\drivers\Nt>
>>

SS> Fixed.
SS> http://www.mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/releases/win32-beta/dhasetup.exe

SS> Sorry it was really a stupid mistake...

SS> Sascha

That new Dhasetup works, but on my  G400 16 MB card ther are
a lot of bug with the mga_vid.so driver:

- first when the video is bigger then a certain size (aprox. 250x250)
then the left side is buggy.

- And when I use the full screen mod then the picture disappear and
when I want to go back to the normal mode the the picture getting pink.

On linux there are no problems with my Matrox mga driver. :(

--
Best regards,
 Hammer