[MPlayer-cygwin] winvidix

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Sat May 8 22:34:49 CEST 2004

fhalo writes:
> C:\mplayer\drivers\Nt>dhasetup.exe install
> dhasetup (c) 2004 Sascha Sommer
> Installing dhahelper...

Did you reboot after this?

I repeat what I have written in my other mail, it's very hard to help
you when you do not try the suggestions I give you...

Do a "make test" in the libdha subdir and execute "test.exe".

> No vidix driver name provided, probing available ones (-v option for
> details)!
> get_path('vidix/') -> 'C:/mplayer/mplayer/vidix/'
> vidixlib: PROBING: C:/mplayer/mplayer/vidix/radeon_vid.so
> unable to enable directio please install dhahelper.sys
> [radeon] Error occurred during pci scan: Operation not permitted
> vosub_vidix: Couldn't find working VIDIX driver

This indicates problems with dhahelper.sys.  Did you follow the
instructions in the Windows section of the docs?  Did you do "make
install"?  Are you running as Administrator?  Also try

mplayer -vo winvidix:radeon_vid.so

Diego