[MPlayer-cygwin] elcMovieTools

Goran Katavic elc at point.hr
Wed May 5 15:30:46 CEST 2004

Hi !

I wrote a shell script frontend for dvd-ripping packed in
package called elcMovieTools.

While i made this package i noticed this:

 --
All mplayer versions for MinGW (win32) after version dev-CVS-031013,
downoaded from mplayer's website are not working well.

About elcMovieTools:

elcMovieTools" are set of scripts and programs for video ripping and
encoding.

This program comes with no warranty or guaranty of any sort that it will
work on your system; use it at your own risk.

 - 'melcdvd' script
  This is a frontend to Mplayer's mencoder program (www.mplayerhq.hu)
  for dvd to avi encoding (700Mb or 1400Mb)

  IMPORTANT
  ---------
  You have to set driver letter of your dvd-device first:
  Start -> Program Files -> elcMovieScripts -> set-dvd-device
  Before encoding you have to open DVD with Media Player,
  PowerDVD or similar.
  Ignore copyright warning in Media Player if it can't play movie.

Download URL: http://elc.info/elcmovietools/

Have fun :)

WARNING: This package installs mplayer.exe and mencoder.exe in
windows/system32 - so if you decide to try it, take care about that.

 --
Goran Katavic
<elc at point.hr>