[MPlayer-cygwin] Video Capture in windows

Stefan Gürtler Stefan.guertler at stud.tum.de
Mon May 3 17:44:28 CEST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sahin Görenekli" <sahin.goerenekli at mni.fh-giessen.de>
To: "Win32/CygWin porting" <mplayer-cygwin at mplayerhq.hu>
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 9:46 AM
Subject: [MPlayer-cygwin] Video Capture in windows

> Hi,
>
> i wrote a program to capture video like a video recorder in windows. I use
> the mplayer to watch and convert videos. But i can*t capture video with
> mplayer in windows. i search a programm witch can capture videos in
windows
> by using parameters in the commandline. Can someone helmp me?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Sahin

For analog capturing on Win32 i suggest to use VirtualVCR and VirtualVCR
sheduler.
There is a guid for this on doom9.org
http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/capture/start.html ->3.2 Capturing with
VirtualVCR.
The sheduler can be found here: http://www.zisoft.de/video/
It uses the Windows task services to start the capturing via a batch file.
Learning from those batchfiles you have a good starting point for creating
your own comand line triggered captures.

Stefan Gürtler