[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: mplayer

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Thu Jun 17 17:50:31 CEST 2004

Rohan Shah writes:
> ok yes i was offensive, i apologise. i need coffee...and thanks for all
> the help.

Apologies accepted.  Sorry if I came across a bit harsher than
intended, but if you look through your postings again you will notice
there is some room for improvement.  You should always try your best
_before_ asking for help and taking other people's time, it's a matter
of respect and courtesy.  Maybe you did, maybe you did not, but it
surely did not show from what you wrote.  We do not know you so it is
hard for us to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Entire documents have been written about how to ask (good) questions
in public forums:

Just believe me that after several years on this project writing up
documentation, FAQs, web pages, coding and answering hundreds of
questions, your patience sometimes wears thin.  Sorry if I was being
overly irritable.

Diego