[MPlayer-cygwin] gl2 and mouse events

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Jul 14 11:01:43 CEST 2004

Hi,
>>Do you mean something like the attached patch does? Mostly copied from
>>vo_directx.c, but you will have to hold CONTROL for the left mousebutton
>>to work in non-fullscreen.
>
>>From looking at the diff file I think that's what Im looking for but I get undeclared identifiers
> when I try to compile it after patching though.

Try the attached patch. Or simply add the new include manually.

> I have very little knowledge on actual c programming so I don't know much about what that
> means. I think it means that MOUSE_BTN# has to be declared somehow but.. And also.. Why
> will it be needed to hold CONTROL for left mouse button when not in fullscreen? Will it work
> without when I do use fullscreen? And also.. Will this use the input.conf for action to take on
> the mouse events or is it staticly in the diff? I think it would read the input.conf but as I said..
> Im really not good at reading c code.

Should work the same as vo_directx, just in windowed mode left mouse
button is already reserved for moving the window, so I decided to use
CONTROL to toggle between moving the window and sending a message to
MPlayer.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger