[MPlayer-cygwin] Preliminary Cygwin compilation guide

Stefan Gürtler Stefan.guertler at stud.tum.de
Fri Jul 9 23:44:22 CEST 2004

I always add the --with-codecsdir=codecs, so that you can take your
mplayer.exe out of the posix environment (cygwin or MSYS) and still use it
with all featrues. Maybe creating a link to the location where you unpacked
the essential codecs will make both locations work and only having one set
of the codecs on your system (if the filesystems allows real links and does
not just copy the files)

Stefan