[MPlayer-cygwin] MPlayer1.0pre5 win32 Version on a windows 95 Machine

Rune Petersen rune.mail-list at mail.tele.dk
Fri Dec 31 00:40:27 CET 2004

Hi Sascha,

Your fix have 2 problems on non 95' systems:
- My system (Cygwin + Win2k) is detected as Win95.
   The fix is to use "GetMonitorInfoA" instead of "GetMonitorInfo".

- The output is messy =) :
   <vo_directx> adapter 0: Primary Display Adapter
   <vo_directx> adapter 1: RADEON X800
   <vo_directx> adapter 2: RADEON X800 Secondary-adapter is not supported
   on Win95
                   <--

I've attached a patch for these.
It just have to be tested on different incarnations of windows.

Rune Petersen