[MPlayer-cygwin] MPlayer1.0pre5 win32 Version on a windows 95 Machine

Rune Petersen rune.mail-list at mail.tele.dk
Sat Dec 25 04:20:08 CET 2004

Can't look into this ATM (this year) but this may help:

- Read error as "Missing export user32.dll"
   this file AFAIK is in all versions of windows since 95'.

- if you ask google looks like other projects have had this problem with
   95'

To speculate it may be that Mplayer uses a function in user32.dll that's
only present in 98' and above.

Rune Petersen