[MPlayer-cygwin] Problems with compiling mp3lame and a useless patch

Hans-Carl Oberdalhoff hco at gmx.de
Sat Dec 18 17:57:20 CET 2004

Re,

Diego Biurrun wrote:

>So have you tried compiling libdl in MinGW?  You might also try
>Cygwin..

I tried some different dlfcn.h which were written for MinGW to emulte
the funtionality of libdl etc, but none of them helped.
I'll leave it as it is for now....

Ak wrote:

> Configure libdvdread with '--with-libdvdcss' (given that you have dvdcss
> already installed), it won't ask for libdl then, I think.

I guess that would help. The problem is, I'm trying to build a MPlayer
for Windows explicitly without Css :)
Thanks anyway!

bye and best regards,
hco