[MPlayer-cygwin] mencoder under Windows

Eleftherios Gkioulekas lf at amath.washington.edu
Mon Aug 30 17:21:22 CEST 2004

Thank you very much for the response.  I tried the old version of your
package and the encoder works great.  There seems to be a problem with the
player but I haven't looked into it yet.  I will try out  the new version of
your package sometime in the next few weeks and let you know if I have any
problems with it.

Elef