[MPlayer-cygwin] New package available!

Joey Parrish joey at nicewarrior.org
Fri Aug 27 04:41:05 CEST 2004

Hello all,

I have a new cygwin MPlayer package available at
http://armory.nicewarrior.org/projects/cygmp/ with a ton of
new features that I'm very proud of.  Many of the things
I've been implementing in my packages have been committed to
MPlayer CVS, so things just keep getting better.

New features:
 # a "getting started" doc to explain for MPlayer newbies
 # support for tivo:// URLs to stream from a vstream-enabled tivo
 # catch maximize event and go into fullscreen mode
 # linked against libdv, libtheora, libcaca
 # regenerate input.ini if it's lost
 # new file association wizard
 # drag-n-drop dialog (with -dnd flag)
 # support for more than 3 mouse buttons
 # cycling through ogg subs, matroska subs, vobsubs, dvd subs...
 # optional bedugging console
 # better logging

It only took 9 months to get this out.  :)
It's long overdue, and worth trying.

Thanks a lot,
--Joey

--
"Living in the complex world of the future is somewhat
like having bees live in your head.  But, there they are."