[MPlayer-cygwin] winvidix + high-def file = crash

Sascha Sommer saschasommer at freenet.de
Fri Aug 27 00:53:27 CEST 2004

On Monday 23 August 2004 18:09, Chhaya, Harshal wrote:
> > This looks really strange. Where does the libwinmm_a_iname come from?
>
> libwinmm.a is a Cygwin library. It is located at
> c:\cygwin\lib\w32api\libwinmm.a
>
> > Can you please upload a small part of the file to
> > mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming
>
> Done. It is a 5MB file named emotion.ts

Thanks. I tryed it and it did not crash for me.
However the displayed video was completely screewed up on both windows
and linux. Seems like radeon_vid can't handle overlays in this resolution.
I'm not sure if it is a hardware limitation or only radeon_vid bug.
At least vo directx seems to be able to play it in overlay mode.