[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: Help! New user, no picture...

Antony Baxter antony_baxter at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 18 09:20:36 CEST 2004

compn wrote:

> theater mode does some special voodoo... i run in
clone mode and switch
> between monitor and tv primary/secondary (sets
overlay on for one at a
 > time) currently cant have overlay on both displays
at the same time with
 > ati tv out turn off theater mode and set monitor
primary, then you should
 > get gl2 working.

Ah! That seems to work fine now. Thanks! Quite high
CPU usage though...
~90% on a P4 2.6 to play an MPEG movie. Is that
normal?

>> Will give the Omega Drivers when I get home.
>
> hmm, i dont think this will help unless they change
how tv-out works with
 > ati good luck.

Couldn't get them to work at all... Back with Catalyst
4.8 final.

> check out this thread, it tells what settings other
people
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-cygwin/2004-June/001175.html
> long thread, it goes into july too. hope this helps,
good luck.

Thats great, thanks!

Antony.