[MPlayer-cygwin] new MPlayer GUI for M$ Win.

Shachar Raindel shacharr at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 18:03:03 CEST 2004

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 15:02:59 +0200 (CEST), zetor tom <ze.tor at freemail.hu> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I make a "GUI" (MPlayer Control)  for mplayer cygwin version.
> Features:
> -graphical control (play/stop/pause/seek/volup-down...)
> -graphical status display (time/filename/elapsed
> time/bargraph in percent)
> -playlist creation tool
> -WinLIRC and multimedi keyboard support
> -history
> -DVD playing support
>
> Please, test it from http://mplayerc.uw.hu.

Karma bonus will be given for source files available as a seperated
package in you site. As you release right now, you might be violating
the GPL. I prefer to be able to grab sources as a tar ball or as a zip
file, not as a cmpiled exe. Thanks for your effort, as a windows GUI
is something despertly needed. Also, I will be interested to hear what
development enviroment have you used.

    Cheers,
    Shachar