[MPlayer-cygwin] directsound driver

Szecsi Gabor deje at miki.hu
Mon Aug 16 03:49:53 CEST 2004

Nah, here's a newer version of my directsound driver. It will not work
correctly, I have some problems about understanding what mplayer does
really. If anyone could take a look at it and check whether I used the
play() get_space() and get_delay() functions good or not. I think the
other parts of the code are good.
I think the play() function should feed the correct(!) amount of sound
data to the ao driver, and uses the get_delay and get_space routines
to keep sync. Then what's bad?
I don't use ringbuffer and other complicated things as directsound
supports circular buffering, so the only thing we have to take care of
is that the buffer should be full. Simple streaming.
Please someone take a look at it. Maybe I'm just too tired to get it
work...