[MPlayer-cygwin] yet another mplayer launcher for windows

jan gregor pamela at rak.bb.euroweb.sk
Tue Aug 3 22:25:46 CEST 2004

Hello list.

I have created more advanced GUI launcher for mplayer under windows.
User interface is very similar to MPlayer OS X 2. It can be dowloaded
here: http://rak.bb.euroweb.sk/~pamela/mplayerwin/
There are also sources included.
The project is in alpha stage, there is some functionality, but so far
no testing of the apllication was done, except for my own usage. If
anyone is willing to help me with testing/patching/sending
bugreports/whatever, just download the player use it and let me know,
when something is not working right. Anyway, I have started working on
this interface  about 4 days ago, so there are surely bugs included :).

Best regards.

Jan Gregor