[MPlayer-cygwin] Inspiron 8600

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Tue Aug 3 17:15:23 CEST 2004

I am running MPlayer 1.0pre5-3.2.3 Windows Beta under Windows
XP Pro on a Dell Inspiron 8600 Laptop with an NVidia Geforce4
4200 display adapter.  I am using a docking station and have
a second monitor attached that I extend my Windows desktop
onto.  When I run mplayer to view a video file, a small
movable mplayer window appears in my primary display (laptop
display) and the secondary display (attached CRT) displays
the video full screen.  I only want the mplayer window to
show up in my primary display without the full screen take
over of my secondary display. I have tried using -vm -adapter
flags, but those don't do what I want.  Can someone help me?
What other information do you need about my system?

Thanks
Gene